Tag Archives: amsterdam
Using Space 4
Issue four contained the following pieces:
– a visit to a squatted land project in central Amsterdam
– the UK national squat meet in Bristol,
– a rumination on social centres
– a large squatting action in Sweden
– a fotoreport from the Dutch national squatting day
– recycled newspaper reports
First published 2009.
Using Space 3
Issue three featured various short pieces taken from a range of sources.
These included: thoughts about the future of squatting; a report on the progress of the now defunct maelstrom centre in Leeds; a personal history of the ELF squat in Amsterdam.
First published 2007.