Using Space 8
*’Ive painted myself into a corner’ – learning from the divide between artistic and anarchist squats in Paris
*Open House London / Made Possible by Squatting
*Review of ‘Nine Tenths of the Law’ by Hannah Dobbz
*A quick update on Brighton courtcases
*Excerpt from ‘Dangerous Spaces’ zine
*List of back issues
Plus more cats
*36 pages including cover
*Produced september 2o13
*Like all using spaces, this is laid out as an A5 pamphlet, to be printed off double-sided.
You can download it here or at zinelibrary.
Quibble – Critique of Industrial Society
Issue One Version One of a new radical journal.
Features two articles, one long, one short:
*Authenticity, Music and False Needs – Critique of the Industrial Society from the Frankfurt School to Anarcho-Primitivism
*On Bloom – some comments on a talk made by Clive Bloom in Brighton
– 28 numbered pages inc. cover
– Cover is red
– Black and white inner pages
– Photocopied on recycled paper
– Produced 2011
PDF for printing is free from us -the zine is 13 pages, page 1 is a cover and 2-13 can be printed double-sided. Or you can get it from zinelibrary.
Or you can buy it from etsy with a lovely red cover.
Using Space 7
* Callout for a mass squatting action in Brighton
* Short update on criminalisation in England and Wales
* When glitter thugs attack
* Interview with a Seattle squatter
* Keeping occupied – on the Ocean Estate, London
* 28 pages including cover
* produced august 2o12
Using Space 6
* Facing Up to Mike Weatherley’s Fearsome Gauntlet
* A Secret History of the City
* The CoolTan Arts Centre
* Watching the value of property melt away – Squatting in the U$A
* The Sacred Law of Private Property
* Informal Update on the Situation in Seattle
* The Story of Sabotaj
* Squat weblinks
Produced January 2o12.